Computerised Fully Automatic Brinell Hardness Tester, Model B3000 - PC - FA is fabricated from steel plates and is designed for precise loading system. It is fully automatic machine for production testing. Once the job is placed on testing table and press "Cycle Start" button. The job is raised and brought in contact with clamping device. Then identor is swivelled and brought in vertical loading position. The loading operation starts. After preset dwelling timer, unloading operation starts. As soon as load is fully removed, the indentor is swivelled and the image is digitalized using a CCD camera fitted on machine and captured by the PC.
The diameter of indentation is measured by PC and the Brinell Hardness is displayed on monitor with the help of "State of Art" technology software. The job is lowered down and here the auto cycle is over.
Operationally the machine can be operated after a lapse of interval without operation of push button, so that operator has only to do loading and unloading of job on machine. This tester is designed for measuring hardness of metallic parts with wide testing range from soft to hard and its accurate results are widely acclaimed.
This tester conforms to IS:2281, BS:10003 and ASTME - 10.
Direct and accurate measurement of Brinell hardness number using "State of Art" image processing technology.
Wide testing range : From soft metal such as lead up to hardest, like tempered steel.
High accuracy and repeatability of measurement at all loads.
Advanced Window XP based software :
• Latest GUI features with user friendly software.
• On line indentation setting and focusing on PC monitor.
• Advanced image processing : Algorithms implemented for precise calculations of hardness numbers with various options to cover all ranges of specimens.
• Batch file processing : Option for data/storage and reports generation.
• Statical Evaluation : Software for calculating standard deviation, mean, medium, frequency distribution graph, variation graph etc.
• Calibration mode facility.
• Extendibility for future advanced image processing analysis, requirements.
• "Auto measurement start" from machine.
Scope of Supply :
• Basic machine with CCD camera, optics with illumination system and connecting cable.
• PCI video capture card with driver software.
• PC and Windows operating system is to be procured by customer.
Technical Data :
250 to 3000 kgf in stages of 250kgf
Max. test height
Dept. of throat
Machine height ( approx )
Net Wight ( approx )
415V, 50Hz, 3phase
Measuring accuracy with CCD camera and built in optics